This is a Fanfic of Jungkook and Jimin, please enjoy, like and comment!. I can't believe i got emotional and teary just by reading this… damn jikook is strong (Source: jeonjapan). This video was only inspired by Jin's question "are you guys dating?" -- song: bts - mikrokosmos instrumental. the fact that jikook spent the whole long ass flight next to eachother and when they landed the first thing jungkook was caught saying is " i want to sit with jimin hyung" is just too much for me to bear i even feel that the word real isn't even enough to describe them. ~That said, don't comment trying to convince me that they aren't together as we are stepping into my. i have to wonder tho why both sets of dolls feature Kookie with the cherry hair when he had it for 15 seconds. BTS ot7 w/ an emphasis on Jikook and Vmin. the first song he fell in love with was imagine by john lennon which is a song about peace and love all around the world and his first love was an old piano, he started writing lyrics when he was 11 years old, interviewer called him "soft-spoken suga"梁. V judging them in the back tho. We get dating energy. JiKook & Bangtan Fic Recommendations. See more ideas about Drawings, Jikook and Jung kook. ] [Just Jikook being Jikook] [And whatever this is] [Ok the way they look at each other tho. Delulu hours but you know, after seeing how whiny Jungkook gets when Jimin doesn't pay attention to him and considering the fact that Tae said Jungkook was the one who didn't let Jimin go to join his vlive. One day after making love, jungkook leaves & jimin starts dating taehyung and jungkook comes back and says he'll wait for jimin for a week. Safe Haven (no toxic stuff allowed). look at jk's happy look as he looks at jimin a thirsty boy AND THE WAY HE ZOOMS IN ON JM?!! and jiminie is all smiley and giggly while showing off in front of hi bae uwu im soft this is so cute jikook bts bangtan sonyeondan bangtan boys bangtan jeon jungkook park jimin bts army jungkook jimin kookmin jikook moments vid jikook video jikook. Anonymous said: a non-au when jikook are dating and keep it secret but eventually they decide to somehow make it public Answer: "The lack of non-au's is also really ridiculous, so let's get into. Okay, this is gonna sound hella trashy as a jikook shipper but honestly I don't care at this point. jikook au ideas • Jungkook is one of the most famous CEO in Korea son • Jimin is a student of the Art Academy in Seoul • Jimin and Taehyung motto "bros before hoes" • Jungkook usually visits his elder. I also just realized it's a oneshot!?. Jimin is a full time culinary student and part time candy shop employee. Jungkook's looking for a model for his Shibari exhibition. Just like you get the brotherly energy. Fresh or Re-opened wounds, it doesn't matter. Okay, this is gonna sound hella trashy as a jikook shipper but honestly I don't care at this point. The couple ship between BTS's Jimin and Jungkook is often called"JiKook" or "KookMin", as preferred by their Korean fans. Jikook is Real Dont fight me!! you if instead of Jimin it was a girl 99,999% of the fandom would have absolutely NO problem to say "omg Jungkook is dating. ] [Just Jikook being Jikook] [And whatever this is] [Ok the way they look at each other tho. I tried to entertain the idea that maybe Jikook has grown apart and they're not as close as before. You are older than me but you still act like a child-Jk I h-have a r-reason you know-Th. Anyways, NO, they are NOT dating whatsoever. So how had The others found out that they were dating?5+1 fic where each member tells the short story of how they discovered Jikook. The real question is, if Jikook did end up dating and are in love, would you as a true army support them? #1 SunnyLife, Jul 21, 2019. 1,055 Likes, 136 Comments - @aecpjm on Instagram: "Jikook au: love is not over - Jimin and Jungkook have been secretly dating. Korean culture has a strong skinship thing. chaos ensues when they find out about each other. We won't know until they tell us, but for what it's worth, the surfeit of evidence in social media and Golden Closet Films suggest they fancied each other a bit, at the very least. Anyway, stream Boy With Luv mv and also the rest of the songs in the Map of the soul Persona album. This is married, domesticated gay culture. We don't go around telling people to ship jikook. jikook are gay and in love. And I really, really doubt that it would ever affect them in a good way if it turned out they’re dating. Fresh or Re-opened wounds, it doesn't matter. Things get interesting when Jimin started dating Jeon Jungkook _____ Highest Ranking #1 in Angst #3 in Jikook Date Started: August 16, 2018. - BTS exbf want you back (after ending badly) - Being random to BTS - When you say something stupid in class - BTS sending a dickpic to their bff - BTS bf begin inappropriate to you brother - Daily texts with BTS boyfriends - When u sext them accidentally and they sext back - Roasting BTS best friends. Many women *WILL* reblog this, because part of feminism is acknowledging that women are just as capable of being abusive as men. alterjimin:. also how domestic can they get, esp when jimin was transferring jk's things in the bag he bought (your parents must be so cute together uwu). Anyways, NO, they are NOT dating whatsoever. 50+ videos Play all Mix - [PROOF] THAT JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN ARE DATING? BIGHIT SUBTLY CONFIRMS THEIR RELATIONSHIP YouTube Proof Jikook is real//Jimin telling kookie to stop//annoyed - Duration: 6:47. I searched in the net and got that he's dating IU nuna and also a girl a named Tzuyu really? Into ARMY's? Join the community. *flashback #3 in the domestic jikook series*. TaeKook doesn't. Things that make me think Km together might be a 90% probability(10% reasonable doubt). so, in jimin's defence, he had no idea eating garlic bread was a no no. "vulnerable jimin is always nice to read. so, in jimin's defence, he had no idea eating garlic bread was a no no. Dec 5, 2018- Explore nurinaasuhaimi's board "jikook" on Pinterest. also how domestic can they get, esp when jimin was transferring jk's things in the bag he bought (your parents must be so cute together uwu). Like Koreans are very touchy, and it doesn’t mean romantically or sexual. Yoonmin Jikook Bts Jimin Bts Bangtan Boy Park Ji Min Wattpad Lee Min Ho Boyfriend Material Bts Singles Page 3 Read ESPECIAL pictures 1/2 from the story ㅡ『 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓙𝓲𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼 』ㅡ by jimin_mi_bias (ㅡ 𝔧𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔦 𝔟𝔦𝔞𝔰 ㅡ) with 4,606 rea. through twitter? *this is my first au please be nice :(. How the members defer to them concerning the other. But I noticed a rift btwn Tae and JM right after the Tokyo trip. These evident Jikook moments seem to get out of hand and I'm concerned of Jimin and Jungkook. com fy-jikook. And the one time Jikook decided to tell their members. They we're having the…". Korean culture has a strong skinship thing. "vulnerable jimin is always nice to read. " past the point of no return by. 1,055 Likes, 136 Comments - @aecpjm on Instagram: "Jikook au: love is not over - Jimin and Jungkook have been secretly dating. Anyways, NO, they are NOT dating whatsoever. Most would think it impossible for them to even hold a civil conversation - but Taehyung will give you odds of five to one that they'll be dating before the New Year. jikook are gay and in love. Small but meaningful details make me think Jikook is real. How the members defer to them concerning the other. ] [So intense] [More thirsty Jimin]. We don't go around telling people to ship jikook. Delulu hours but you know, after seeing how whiny Jungkook gets when Jimin doesn't pay attention to him and considering the fact that Tae said Jungkook was the one who didn't let Jimin go to join his vlive. I believe that Jikook are dating. Not they're both obviously whipped for each other but also members reactions and videos that air from company. Tags: jikook kookmin Though i personally think Seokjin just teased them Yumes_posts. Tags love highschoolau bts jikook vmin taegi copxcriminal Characters Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Kim Seokjin, Choi Minsung (original) With 4 chapters, 1 votes, 7 subscribers, 100 views, 2 comments, 9655 words. They create an account for fun where they post some videos in which they kiss each other showing only their lips. That either the narrative Big Hit wants to tell or… Note: this problem occurs the moment one of them starts dating. Their different worlds clash and the two find out life and love can never be as sweet as it sounds. Jikook is Real Dont fight me!! you if instead of Jimin it was a girl 99,999% of the fandom would have absolutely NO problem to say "omg Jungkook is dating. Anonymous said: Im convinced all members of BTS are dating, jikook are just the only ones that get to see theit S/O ALL the time. i have to wonder tho why both sets of dolls feature Kookie with the cherry hair when he had it for 15 seconds. It's not serious unless they say it themselves. The real question is, if Jikook did end up dating and are in love, would you as a true army support them? #1 SunnyLife, Jul 21, 2019. ] [So intense] [More thirsty Jimin]. Fresh or Re-opened wounds, it doesn't matter. Jimin and Jungkook thought they were being subtle with their relationship. This is bad,really bad. The following content is solely based on my own assumptions that Jimin and Jungkook are dating. jikook au ideas • Jungkook is one of the most famous CEO in Korea son • Jimin is a student of the Art Academy in Seoul • Jimin and Taehyung motto "bros before hoes" • Jungkook usually visits his elder. The BTS Book JiKook Announcing They're Dating. Things that make me think Km together might be a 90% probability(10% reasonable doubt). Anyway, stream Boy With Luv mv and also the rest of the songs in the Map of the soul Persona album. According to Tumblr's Fandometrics of 2017, JiKook couple is at number 5 in the top 10 list of 2017's couple ships. Anyways, NO, they are NOT dating whatsoever. So the culture in dating is really different. As you said, I am a shipper (supporter) and it's not like Jikook don't make it hard for all of us to remain doubtful and not cross into 'delulu land' but it feels that with age (I'm turning 26 this year) and real life experience, especially in relationships, you're less inclined to get sucked in theory making and extreme shipping. This means more drama. I’m not even sure if they’re bi or gay. I doubt DP has concrete "dating" evidence (like kissing or something nuts like that) otherwise it's likely the story would've already broken. A Farewell ~ MeU's, you're not alone. look at jk's happy look as he looks at jimin a thirsty boy AND THE WAY HE ZOOMS IN ON JM?!! and jiminie is all smiley and giggly while showing off in front of hi bae uwu im soft this is so cute jikook bts bangtan sonyeondan bangtan boys bangtan jeon jungkook park jimin bts army jungkook jimin kookmin jikook moments vid jikook video jikook. I also just realized it's a oneshot!?. the fact that jikook spent the whole long ass flight next to eachother and when they landed the first thing jungkook was caught saying is " i want to sit with jimin hyung" is just too much for me to bear i even feel that the word real isn't even enough to describe them. I searched in the net and got that he's dating IU nuna and also a girl a named Tzuyu really? Into ARMY's? Join the community. It doesn't matter if the member is dating inside or outside the group. Discussion in 'K-POP' started by who's a jikook shipper here tho? So first of all why in hell would BigHit leave hints in their music videos if they were. 1,055 Likes, 136 Comments - @aecpjm on Instagram: "Jikook au: love is not over - Jimin and Jungkook have been secretly dating. Hey Tumblr- A couple of weeks ago we announced an update to our Community Guidelines regarding adult content, and we've received a lot of questions and feedback from you. Okay, this is gonna sound hella trashy as a jikook shipper but honestly I don't care at this point. i have to wonder tho why both sets of dolls feature Kookie with the cherry hair when he had it for 15 seconds. that is all. JiKook & Bangtan Fic Recommendations. that is all. Discussion in 'K-POP' started by who's a jikook shipper here tho? So first of all why in hell would BigHit leave hints in their music videos if they were. We ship for fun. I spend a considerable amount of time reading fanfics so I'm here to share my faves. Jungkook and V are really close because they are the youngest members despite V being older than Jungkook by almost 2 years, they are very close and have their really cute moments. Okay, this is gonna sound hella trashy as a jikook shipper but honestly I don't care at this point. Anyways, NO, they are NOT dating whatsoever. JiKook acts like a couple. And the one time Jikook decided to tell their members. Come drown with me. Jimin: Hello ARMYs! So me and Jungkook have something to tell you all! Jungkook: I feel like you all will be very. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mentally Dating Jin Unisex T-shirt | BTS Kpop Bangtan Babe Jikook Ship Bae Fan at the best online prices at eBay!. Serious question: Do you guys think all the relationships (Taegi, Namjin, Jikook, Sope, Taekook, Vope, Minimoni, Yoonmin, etc. omg i did !!! may have watched it more than once, jikook literally GIVES OUT dating vibes in that video & my heart is SAD bc i love them so much. jikook-took-over-my-life. This video was only inspired by Jin's question "are you guys dating?" -- song: bts - mikrokosmos instrumental. jikook are gay and in love. Anyways, here it is ^. Many women *WILL* reblog this, because part of feminism is acknowledging that women are just as capable of being abusive as men. Things get interesting when Jimin started dating Jeon Jungkook _____ Highest Ranking #1 in Angst #3 in Jikook Date Started: August 16, 2018 Date Ended: October 21, 2018. I can't believe i got emotional and teary just by reading this… damn jikook is strong (Source: jeonjapan). Jimin and Jungkook thought they were being subtle with their relationship. Jikook are neighbors, Jimin is a kindergarten teacher and his ex boyfriend Yoongi broke up with him right after Jimin had proposed. Things that make me think Km together might be a 90% probability(10% reasonable doubt). According to Tumblr's Fandometrics of 2017, JiKook couple is at number 5 in the top 10 list of 2017's couple ships. JIKOOK VLOG WITH ENG SUB is out!!!!! See, that's what the app is perfect for. After agreeing to not have sex or fuck around for a whole month in order to focus on their potential relationship, Jungkook and Jimin give this whole "dating" thing a try. They we're having the…". chaos ensues when they find out about each other. Their different worlds clash and the two find out life and love can never be as sweet as it sounds. Jimin just needs some money. This is married, domesticated gay culture. jikook are gay and in love. Jimin and Jungkook thought they were being subtle with their relationship. Not they’re both obviously whipped for each other but also members reactions and videos that air from company. Tags: jikook kookmin Though i personally think Seokjin just teased them Yumes_posts. Hii👋🏼👋🏼 do you know any completed Jikook fics where it tells the development of their relationship and the push and pull dynamic of their debut era, as in shy Jungkook and expressive Jimin and how it shifts overtime. Ve más ideas sobre Jikook, Bts y Jimin. Anyways, here it is ^. Jikook is Real Dont fight me!! you if instead of Jimin it was a girl 99,999% of the fandom would have absolutely NO problem to say "omg Jungkook is dating. "funny and different, a jikook fic written from namjoon's perspective" As You Are by jonghyunslisterine. JiKook edition. Jimin & Jungkook are dating. Jikook baking cookies together (though probably not quite the way it's supposed to be done) :') Commissioned by lovely @clairelions ♥ thank you so much hun! ^__^ 1,758 notes Mar 16th, 2018. This means more drama. jikook au ideas • Jungkook is one of the most famous CEO in Korea son • Jimin is a student of the Art Academy in Seoul • Jimin and Taehyung motto "bros before hoes" • Jungkook usually visits his elder. 2019- Explora el tablero de aless_ad11 "Jikook" en Pinterest. It doesn't matter if the member is dating inside or outside the group. jeon jungkook called park jimin whos two years older than him by a pet name that only used by couples and even got KOREAN armys shook, jeon jungkook took park jimin to japan as jimin's birthday present (keep in mind that jungkook ONLY gives birthday gifts to jimin, he doesnt give anything to other members and this has been confirmed by fellow bandmate kim namjoon), in that same. But I'll share my most realistic theories (once again stressing this post is for fun, not saying jikook are actually real). These evident Jikook moments seem to get out of hand and I’m concerned of Jimin and Jungkook. Jin has the worst luck really, to have a crush on the one member of the student body who isn't desperate to go out with him, a man so oblivious and that he might as well be trying. After agreeing to not have sex or fuck around for a whole month in order to focus on their potential relationship, Jungkook and Jimin give this whole "dating" thing a try. Light up the dark ; LavenderMoon7182. Even sugar can s. alterjimin:. In honor of me finally posting a new chapter of my fic, I decided to share with you ten of my all-time favorite fics that. Safe Haven (no toxic stuff allowed). jikoooktrash. The couple ship between BTS's Jimin and Jungkook is often called"JiKook" or "KookMin", as preferred by their Korean fans. Just like you get the brotherly energy. Anonymous said: a non-au when jikook are dating and keep it secret but eventually they decide to somehow make it public Answer: "The lack of non-au's is also really ridiculous, so let's get into. the fact that jikook spent the whole long ass flight next to eachother and when they landed the first thing jungkook was caught saying is " i want to sit with jimin hyung" is just too much for me to bear i even feel that the word real isn't even enough to describe them. Jikook is Real Dont fight me!! you if instead of Jimin it was a girl 99,999% of the fandom would have absolutely NO problem to say "omg Jungkook is dating. JiKook Height Difference Analysis Because I'm trash and definitely not because I'm stalling on the BU Universe theory stuff, what, how dare you make such an insinuation We rarely get to see them barefoot standing next to each other, so this is a good opportunity!. 3 months ago 158 notes. And I really, really doubt that it would ever affect them in a good way if it turned out they're dating. As you said, I am a shipper (supporter) and it's not like Jikook don't make it hard for all of us to remain doubtful and not cross into 'delulu land' but it feels that with age (I'm turning 26 this year) and real life experience, especially in relationships, you're less inclined to get sucked in theory making and extreme shipping. We ship for fun. Dec 5, 2018- Explore nurinaasuhaimi's board "jikook" on Pinterest. Anonymous said: a non-au when jikook are dating and keep it secret but eventually they decide to somehow make it public Answer: "The lack of non-au's is also really ridiculous, so let's get into. If jikook are really dating (key word: if!!), I have a few theories about them and when or how they got together. but of course, since jeon jungkook and iu glanced at each other once for a second in the SBS Gayo Daejun, he must be dating her. Many women *WILL* reblog this, because part of feminism is acknowledging that women are just as capable of being abusive as men. jikook are gay and in love. ^ [Let's start off with a thirsty Jimin (And Jungkook not wanting any off it)] [SO CUUUTE. "Shippers", short for "relationshippers", are individuals who wish for or fantasize about (on some level or another) a relationship between two fictional characters or public figures. i have to wonder tho why both sets of dolls feature Kookie with the cherry hair when he had it for 15 seconds. Serious question: Do you guys think all the relationships (Taegi, Namjin, Jikook, Sope, Taekook, Vope, Minimoni, Yoonmin, etc. Anyways, NO, they are NOT dating whatsoever. After agreeing to not have sex or fuck around for a whole month in order to focus on their potential relationship, Jungkook and Jimin give this whole "dating" thing a try. ) give off the same vibe/have the same moments? Therefore one is no more special than the next? When I say 'relationships' I just mean the literal definition of the word, a relation between two people. Jungkook's looking for a model for his Shibari exhibition. As you said, I am a shipper (supporter) and it's not like Jikook don't make it hard for all of us to remain doubtful and not cross into 'delulu land' but it feels that with age (I'm turning 26 this year) and real life experience, especially in relationships, you're less inclined to get sucked in theory making and extreme shipping. Tags love highschoolau bts jikook vmin taegi copxcriminal Characters Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Kim Seokjin, Choi Minsung (original) With 4 chapters, 1 votes, 7 subscribers, 100 views, 2 comments, 9655 words. jikook au — jimin is dating yugyeom, but so is jungkook. Jimin and Jungkook thought they were being subtle with their relationship. And the one time Jikook decided to tell their members. The Mafia Boss Is Dating A Chef!? [JiKook] Fanfiction. Discussion in 'K-POP' started by who's a jikook shipper here tho? So first of all why in hell would BigHit leave hints in their music videos if they were. jikook are gay and in love. They create an account for fun where they post some videos in which they kiss each other showing only their lips. Korean culture has a strong skinship thing. Well, if I put it bluntly I doubt they are. Jikook Osaka Analysis ivyjjk: " So a while back, someone messaged me, asking me to analyse the osaka vlive, at first I wasn't sure whether I wanted to or not since I have so much planned but then my. JiKook Height Difference Analysis Because I'm trash and definitely not because I'm stalling on the BU Universe theory stuff, what, how dare you make such an insinuation We rarely get to see them barefoot standing next to each other, so this is a good opportunity!. Yoonmin Jikook Bts Jimin Bts Bangtan Boy Park Ji Min Wattpad Lee Min Ho Boyfriend Material Bts Singles Page 3 Read ESPECIAL pictures 1/2 from the story ㅡ『 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓙𝓲𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼 』ㅡ by jimin_mi_bias (ㅡ 𝔧𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔦 𝔟𝔦𝔞𝔰 ㅡ) with 4,606 rea. How the members defer to them concerning the other. I searched in the net and got that he's dating IU nuna and also a girl a named Tzuyu really? Into ARMY's? Join the community. they extremely super mega ultra very hella gay. Jungkook and Jimin are dating and everyone knows except Namjoon. ~That said, don't comment trying to convince me that they aren't together as we are stepping into my. jikook are gay and in love. This video was only inspired by Jin's question "are you guys dating?" -- song: bts - mikrokosmos instrumental. Small but meaningful details make me think Jikook is real. Tags: jikook kookmin Though i personally think Seokjin just teased them Yumes_posts. The couple ship between BTS's Jimin and Jungkook is often called"JiKook" or "KookMin", as preferred by their Korean fans. The Walking Dead stars Katelyn Nacon and Chandler Riggs on the red carpet at the 44th annual Saturn Awards held at the Castaway in Burbank, California USA on June 27, 2018. They create an account for fun where they post some videos in which they kiss each other showing only their lips. The thing is, I talked about JK's dating scandal with my friends for hours. 9 is the image on the bottom right. the fact that jikook spent the whole long ass flight next to eachother and when they landed the first thing jungkook was caught saying is " i want to sit with jimin hyung" is just too much for me to bear i even feel that the word real isn't even enough to describe them. omg i did !!! may have watched it more than once, jikook literally GIVES OUT dating vibes in that video & my heart is SAD bc i love them so much. look at jk’s happy look as he looks at jimin a thirsty boy AND THE WAY HE ZOOMS IN ON JM?!! and jiminie is all smiley and giggly while showing off in front of hi bae uwu im soft this is so cute jikook bts bangtan sonyeondan bangtan boys bangtan jeon jungkook park jimin bts army jungkook jimin kookmin jikook moments vid jikook video jikook. I spend a considerable amount of time reading fanfics so I'm here to share my faves. they extremely super mega ultra very hella gay. that is all. Jungkook is a full time mafia boss and part time bunny dad. So I'm gonna number the images above from 1 to 9. Of course there are plenty chance that Jimin and Jungkook are dating but with all these “evidences”, I would say no. How the members defer to them concerning the other. But I noticed a rift btwn Tae and JM right after the Tokyo trip. Jimin loves Jungkook, but he's hesitant and doesn't want to confess in fear of being rejected and their friendship ending up ruined. com fy-jikook. It's a jikook fic in which jikook are friends with benefits but jungkook loves jimin & wants them to be together. See more ideas about Drawings, Jikook and Jung kook. Jungkook and V are really close because they are the youngest members despite V being older than Jungkook by almost 2 years, they are very close and have their really cute moments. ~That said, don't comment trying to convince me that they aren't together as we are stepping into my. Anyway, stream Boy With Luv mv and also the rest of the songs in the Map of the soul Persona album. JiKook acts like a couple. (Please,please,please don't send me more in my asks, seriously) I also see how this situation looks on the outside. Anonymous said: a non-au when jikook are dating and keep it secret but eventually they decide to somehow make it public Answer: "The lack of non-au's is also really ridiculous, so let's get into. jikook are gay and in love. And I really, really doubt that it would ever affect them in a good way if it turned out they’re dating. so, in jimin's defence, he had no idea eating garlic bread was a no no. " past the point of no return by. Even though he was slowly losing his conscience,that's all he could think about. the first song he fell in love with was imagine by john lennon which is a song about peace and love all around the world and his first love was an old piano, he started writing lyrics when he was 11 years old, interviewer called him "soft-spoken suga"梁. Light up the dark ; LavenderMoon7182. Their different worlds clash and the two find out life and love can never be as sweet as it sounds. I tried to entertain the idea that maybe Jikook has grown apart and they're not as close as before. jikook-took-over-my-life. Come drown with me. Acting as though women cannot be abusive is misogyny, and relies on the misogynist tropes that women are frail, and innocent in comparison to men. jikook au ideas • Jungkook is one of the most famous CEO in Korea son • Jimin is a student of the Art Academy in Seoul • Jimin and Taehyung motto "bros before hoes" • Jungkook usually visits his elder. I think it's one of those things I imagine a lot because of how much I ship them. Anonymous said: Im convinced all members of BTS are dating, jikook are just the only ones that get to see theit S/O ALL the time. the first song he fell in love with was imagine by john lennon which is a song about peace and love all around the world and his first love was an old piano, he started writing lyrics when he was 11 years old, interviewer called him "soft-spoken suga"梁. 2 JiKook Fanfic List; Promoted - Advertise. JiKook acts like a couple. omg i did !!! may have watched it more than once, jikook literally GIVES OUT dating vibes in that video & my heart is SAD bc i love them so much. Delulu hours but you know, after seeing how whiny Jungkook gets when Jimin doesn't pay attention to him and considering the fact that Tae said Jungkook was the one who didn't let Jimin go to join his vlive. We ship for fun. How the members defer to them concerning the other. He didn't want to worry his friends for no reason-especially Jimin,since it's too bvious that he's going to get teased a lot more than Hoseok would just because he is dating another guy. So how had The others found out that they were dating?5+1 fic where each member tells the short story of how they discovered Jikook. Light up the dark ; LavenderMoon7182. look at jk's happy look as he looks at jimin a thirsty boy AND THE WAY HE ZOOMS IN ON JM?!! and jiminie is all smiley and giggly while showing off in front of hi bae uwu im soft this is so cute jikook bts bangtan sonyeondan bangtan boys bangtan jeon jungkook park jimin bts army jungkook jimin kookmin jikook moments vid jikook video jikook. au where jimin and jungkook are part of the backup dancers for solo artist min yoongi and they fall in love but they can't express because one their company forbids dating and two being gay may ruin yoongi's reputation and career and just angst and fluff and smut and plot twist (gasp) yoongi actually knows about them and are rooting for them. Not they’re both obviously whipped for each other but also members reactions and videos that air from company. "Shippers", short for "relationshippers", are individuals who wish for or fantasize about (on some level or another) a relationship between two fictional characters or public figures. Korea isn't very open to certain things like Western countries are. I can't believe i got emotional and teary just by reading this… damn jikook is strong (Source: jeonjapan). Jikook is Real Dont fight me!! you if instead of Jimin it was a girl 99,999% of the fandom would have absolutely NO problem to say "omg Jungkook is dating. The reality is probably that, considering Jikook nibbled ears in front of 90K people, Bang PD probably proclaimed, "The jig is up," and told the DVD editors to stop leaving all the Jikook (that was probably just as frequent back in the day) on the cutting room floor so they could at least make a buck off their chemistry. Jimin: Hello ARMYs! So me and Jungkook have something to tell you all! Jungkook: I feel like you all will be very. How the members defer to them concerning the other. Well, if I put it bluntly I doubt they are. Hii👋🏼👋🏼 do you know any completed Jikook fics where it tells the development of their relationship and the push and pull dynamic of their debut era, as in shy Jungkook and expressive Jimin and how it shifts overtime. Jimin and Jungkook thought they were being subtle with their relationship. So you need to shut it and calm down too. The real question is, if Jikook did end up dating and are in love, would you as a true army support them? #1 SunnyLife, Jul 21, 2019. ] [So intense] [More thirsty Jimin]. Ve más ideas sobre Jikook, Bts y Jimin. This is married, domesticated gay culture. 2019- Explora el tablero de aless_ad11 "Jikook" en Pinterest. Jungkook and V are really close because they are the youngest members despite V being older than Jungkook by almost 2 years, they are very close and have their really cute moments. Things get interesting when Jimin started dating Jeon Jungkook _____ Highest Ranking #1 in Angst #3 in Jikook Date Started: August 16, 2018 Date Ended: October 21, 2018. Anyways, NO, they are NOT dating whatsoever. Things that make me think Km together might be a 90% probability(10% reasonable doubt). It's not serious unless they say it themselves. The Walking Dead stars Katelyn Nacon and Chandler Riggs on the red carpet at the 44th annual Saturn Awards held at the Castaway in Burbank, California USA on June 27, 2018. See more ideas about Drawings, Jikook and Jung kook. Not they’re both obviously whipped for each other but also members reactions and videos that air from company. 22 de mar de 2019- Don't worry, I'm just stalking them while they're dating Mais informações Don't worry, I'm just stalking them while they're dating. Jin has the worst luck really, to have a crush on the one member of the student body who isn't desperate to go out with him, a man so oblivious and that he might as well be trying. Many women *WILL* reblog this, because part of feminism is acknowledging that women are just as capable of being abusive as men. You are older than me but you still act like a child-Jk I h-have a r-reason you know-Th. Okay, this is gonna sound hella trashy as a jikook shipper but honestly I don't care at this point. Yes exactly. It's not serious unless they say it themselves. Most would think it impossible for them to even hold a civil conversation - but Taehyung will give you odds of five to one that they'll be dating before the New Year. *flashback #3 in the domestic jikook series*. But I'll share my most realistic theories (once again stressing this post is for fun, not saying jikook are actually real). so, in jimin's defence, he had no idea eating garlic bread was a no no. A Farewell ~ MeU's, you're not alone. We get dating energy. jikook au — jimin is dating yugyeom, but so is jungkook. JiKook acts like a couple. They are more conservative. Even though he was slowly losing his conscience,that's all he could think about. Jungkook and V are really close because they are the youngest members despite V being older than Jungkook by almost 2 years, they are very close and have their really cute moments. Webnovel - novel - I'm Dating A Boy?! (JIKOOK) - astralkiss - others - Park Jimin is a guy with baby face and pastel pink hair. 1 is the top left and the numbers go from left to right in three rows. Come drown with me. Tags love highschoolau bts jikook vmin taegi copxcriminal Characters Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Kim Seokjin, Choi Minsung (original) With 4 chapters, 1 votes, 7 subscribers, 100 views, 2 comments, 9655 words. We are not Dating!. i have to wonder tho why both sets of dolls feature Kookie with the cherry hair when he had it for 15 seconds. ~That said, don't comment trying to convince me that they aren't together as we are stepping into my. So you need to shut it and calm down too. also how domestic can they get, esp when jimin was transferring jk's things in the bag he bought (your parents must be so cute together uwu). And I really, really doubt that it would ever affect them in a good way if it turned out they're dating. Jikook Osaka Analysis ivyjjk: " So a while back, someone messaged me, asking me to analyse the osaka vlive, at first I wasn't sure whether I wanted to or not since I have so much planned but then my. - BTS exbf want you back (after ending badly) - Being random to BTS - When you say something stupid in class - BTS sending a dickpic to their bff - BTS bf begin inappropriate to you brother - Daily texts with BTS boyfriends - When u sext them accidentally and they sext back - Roasting BTS best friends. So the culture in dating is really different. 3 months ago 158 notes. 1,055 Likes, 136 Comments - @aecpjm on Instagram: "Jikook au: love is not over - Jimin and Jungkook have been secretly dating. But I noticed a rift btwn Tae and JM right after the Tokyo trip. "vulnerable jimin is always nice to read. ^ [Let's start off with a thirsty Jimin (And Jungkook not wanting any off it)] [SO CUUUTE. Jikook au In which Bts are a famous boy group and Jimin and Jungkook are secretly dating. Things get interesting when Jimin started dating Jeon Jungkook _____ Highest Ranking #1 in Angst #3 in Jikook Date Started: August 16, 2018 Date Ended: October 21, 2018.